Sunday, October 23, 2011

Say hello to Hello Polly

G'day my Australian friends! I have a new stockist in Melbourne, Australia. Hello Polly just opened its online shop and was set up by Sarah Kelk (formerly of The Red Door Gallery in Edinburgh - another stockist of mine). Sarah has a fantastic eye for spotting smile inducing designs from some of the most talented designers, including Elsie Dodds, Lisa Jones and Snug.

A selection of Mengsel prints can be purchased at Hello Polly, including "Fish&Chips", "Moka Express", "Retro Roosters", tea towels and cushion range.

Here's a few of my favourite picks from the site. Visit Hello Polly at the following link: http://www.hellopolly.com.au/

Olaf cushion, Lisa Jones
Blue Flowers Wrap, nineteenseventythree
Things to Do Notepad set, The Small Object
A print, Elsie Dodds
...c'mon, I HAD to pick on of my own designs! Bigger Boat cushion cover, Mengsel

No comments:

Post a Comment