Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Garden and Home interview in December 2010 edition

Garden and Home South Africa interviewed me a while ago and now the article about Mengsel, called "Adding To The Mix" is on the "Pat on the Back" section in the December 2010 issue. I can't tell you how amazing it feels to be recognised by such a prestigious South African publication like Garden and Home. You can click on the image of the interview below to enlarge the image and read the article or if you are in sunny South Africa, you can pick up a copy at your local news stand. A wonderful end to a very exciting year for me!


5 comments:

  1. Congrats! It's a lovely article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELL DONE, LUZELLE! GREAT INTERVIEW.Z.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats :)
    I think I saw your work at Edinburgh. If I am not wrong :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, nice article. i can't wait to grab some copy.

    Just like to share with you a quote...

    "Give me a stock clerk with a goal and I'll give you a man who will make history. Give me a man with no goals and I'll give you a stock clerk." - J.C. Penney

    You can get more quotes at http://www.quotelandia.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all your support! Really appreciate it. Jujube: Yes, that's correct, my work is stocked at Edinburgh's gorgeous Red Door Gallery. Merry Christmas all...

    ReplyDelete