Thursday, March 17, 2011

ski bunny

Going on a very last minute ski trip to Meribel, France for one week in a couple of days. I'm definitely not a pro skier. Don't laugh, but I've been looking at ski instructor video clips on YouTube to prepare myself to not actually ski off the side of the mountain and come back with broken bones. I've been once before, so everybody's telling me that the second time will be a major improvement. Fingers crossed. Last time, I was in tears and hiked all the way back to the chalet and stuffed my face with cake to ease the pain. It was only on the last day that I actually found my groove and got the chance to actually look around at the stunning scenery. Very excited! Last year, I loved all the vintage ski posters in the restaurants and bars. Found some great posters at Snow Ski Posters.




No comments:

Post a Comment