Friday, April 9, 2010

Mengsel now available at Tenderproduct, Covent Garden

I'm pleased to announce that Mengsel products are now available at the wonderful Tenderproduct store at 6 Cecil Court, WC2N 4HE, London. Tenderproduct also has a great online shop with some really fun designs. The shop showcases the creations and wares of the most distinct emerging talent in Art and Design and is a great place in central London to find art and design books and limited-print publications.

My husband Nico and I were in the area on Sunday, so I decided to show him the shop. As it was a Sunday, it was closed, but I was so happy to see my "i heart robot" pillow case set and "retro roosters" designs hanging in the shop window. He just took this little snap with his phone of me standing in front of the store looking like the typical dork that I am.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment