Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Brand new silkscreen print: "Picnic"

Introducing my newest hand pulled silkscreen print, "Picnic". How ironic that I'm listing this during a raging snow storm outside!

Dining al fresco in the park on a red plaid sheet with a basket full of fresh French bagels, jam, a selection of cheeses and a few glasses of vino: The simple pleasures! "Picnic" is one of my orginal illustrations, drawn by hand and silkscreen printed in my studio in bright red and black on crisp white 220gsm Daler Rowney paper (made in the UK). Available to purchase in my Etsy shop, Folksy shop and The Mengsel shop. Hope you like it?

"Picnic" original silkscreen print
"Picnic" original silkscreen print
"Picnic" original silkscreen print

4 comments:

  1. So wonderful cant wait to do silkscreen print at college.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Post, Thanks for sharing. Its really adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT A LOVELY DESIGN! YOU GO GIRL! Z.

    ReplyDelete