Friday, October 28, 2011

House & Leisure November 2011

Two of my prints made it to the pages of the gorgeous new House & Leisure issue (November 2011). This South African magazine is a constant source of inspiration for me and always manages to get me homesick for the wide open spaces and blue skies of SA. "Tiny Towers" (blue and lime) and "Robots in Love" looks great against the backdrop of a bright yellow wall in this Kids Room inspired shoot.

Available in South Africa at Vamp Furniture, Cape Town or online at the Mengsel Shop (shipping worldwide from London, UK).
"Robots in love" HERE
"Tiny Towers" HERE



"Robots in Love" in bright red
"Tiny Towers" in blue and lime

2 comments:

  1. Oh I think it would be beautiful to see some of that gold in there, I bet it would warm up the room and be a lovely compliment to your color scheme!

    ReplyDelete