Monday, December 16, 2013

little cabins

Love this beautiful Little Bud vase house from Etsy store 2of2. Brother and Sister Dan and Mer Dundin creates decorative architectural structures from precision cut birch wood.

The simple, rustic house shape reminded me so much of my limited edition "Mountain Cabin" silkscreen print.


2of2 was was opened in honor of their late mother, Patty, who taught them that "the wonder of childhood can stay with you in life if you let your imagination pave the way." 


I love that.






1 comment:

  1. Love this!! New follower! I loved the prints I got with my homemaker magazine, so much so that I used them in my DIY calendar for the new year!! Check it out at http://nostalgiecat.blogspot.co.uk ! I'd love to know what you think!! You are truly talented!!

    ReplyDelete